Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Bible in 90 Days

OK, I'm getting all crazy again, but I am trying to get my life in order, and so I'm participating in all these fun bloggy things.  One of those is #b90days or Bible in 90 Days.  I'm excited!  And it's fun!  And my Bible droid App is perfect for reading the daily reading on while I lay with Monkey at naptime.

This is my week 1, I've only read 8 chapters check-in:-)

I meant to link to this B90Days at Mom's Toolbox, but forgot to.  Oops.  I'll do better next week.  

2 comments:

  1. this sounds like a cool personal challenge. i should do this too. ---Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kimberly! This is Cassandra, your mentor from the Bible in 90 Days challenge.

    Your son is really cute! The tot school pictures are adorable.

    How are you doing on the Bible reading? I prayed for you this morning, that you would be able to find the time to read and that God would show Himself to you. Is there anything specifically that you would like me to pray for?

    I hope you're having a great day!

    ReplyDelete